7. On this screen, you'll determine the Import Settings to use for the selected Slack file.
8. Determine the Control Number Settings, which are used to uniquely identify each item imported from the Slack Zip. The following options are available:
oPrefix - An alphanumerical string of characters (20 max) to use at the beginning of each item.
oLength - Control of padding 0s
oStart No. - Starting value
oSeparator - Standard number separators of - _ : ; ,
9. Filter Slack Users - You can select use the scroll bar to move up and down to select which users you wish to load, or you can select to load all of them
NOTE: Whatever chat/channel your selected Slack users is in, that data will be then imported. For context, everything in that chat/channel will be imported as well.
10. Filter Slack Channels - You can use the scroll bar to move up and down to select which Channels you wish to load.
NOTE: If you only select a Slack Channel and not a user, then you will ONLY import the activity in that channel.
11. Processing Options - With the Date Filter Import option enabled, you can enter a Start Date (left box) and End Date (right box) to specify a date range. Items falling outside the specified date range will be omitted from import.
oDeduplication - Select the radio button to determine how imported items are compared for duplication. Choosing None will disable this process. Any items identified as duplicates are omitted from import.
oDownloaded File Sent in Slack - Select if you would like to Download the Files that were send in the Slack Chat